Friday, September 4, 2009

Was it Facebook That Called My Relationship Quits?

I call it suddenly,yes suddenly,'cos it happened suddenly!!!My girlfriend called it quits last night after a couple of days in silence.I had called her phone line for several times,sent lots of text messages and online mails,but I never got a reply.Wondering what could be wrong. Still consistent in reaching her,she finally picks up.And I'm like what did I do?And she's like,nothing!And i keep asking till she opens up alil',referring me back to one of my facebook status updates,where we both made comments.She said my response to her comments were "finger-pointing",in the sense that,I was latently referring to her.Shocked!I had to seek her permission to go check my old status updates to see what she was really talking about.Still not finding anything to link her up with in the status,she replies,"I don't wanna do this again","Us","I don't really know what I want",...........................etc. Whoa!You might say!Is it because of a status update?Same question I asked,but she said,No! Maybe there's another guy,she says No! And suddenly my less than two months relationship is over!! Maybe next time I'd not even make my girlfriend be on my friends list,to avoid placing comments on her posts.Or better still,avoid getting my girlfriend online,'cos we might end up breaking up for some online reasons(lol)....................Once bitten,twice shy!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

joy said...

hmmmn well, i think everything happens for a reason.so it was probably meant to be like this. and yea dat is y i can't date online! it is problematic.